Friday, November 12, 2010

Patience

One of the reasons why I have stayed clear of this blog is because of some "less than negative" feedback that I have received in regards to my hobbies and subject content.

Obviously I am concerned about my own best interests but then I received information today about a fellow who has taken ill and may not be around much longer - something that really means something to me because as I see it, life is very precious, regardless of your age, culture, creed, religion.

The point is, my blog - Onwards we Travel, means just that. Your journey. It's a portal to explore everything, no matter how good or bad and have it brought to your attention.

Perhaps I did not need to even make this post; I should have just dove in with my ramblings, but it strikes a chord with me; Yesterday was Rememberance day and some stuff happened that really shook us up.

Reality check for a moment???? Yup we are still human. If anything, we just need to work on our patience. Patience that will one day prove that things will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment